We assist in your quest to bridge the gaps between accounting practices and the latest accounting standard requirements.
Zampa Debattista provides its clients with an array of accounting services connected to international and local financial reporting requirements. This includes requirements laid down by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), namely International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and interpretations thereof. We also assist in relation to accounting standards applicable to local small and medium companies (GAPSME).
Our IFRS technical department offers the following services:
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Review of financial statements.
- Advisory services connected to EU-IFRS.
- Special assignments connected to EU-IFRS.
- EU-IFRS training.
- Tailor-made EU-IFRS workshops.
For further information, contact John and Paul.