Audit and Accounts Assistants
Position: Audit and Accounts Assistants
Zampa Debattista is looking for highly motivated persons to work within the ZD’s Audit and Accounts Teams.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting audit seniors or accounting seniors with their duties;
- Client bookkeeping and accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements reports;
- Meeting work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Attending meetings with clients;
- Performing other duties as may be assigned.
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge, preferably having obtained ‘O’ Level and/or ‘A’ Level in accounting. Candidates who are willing to start or has started ACCA will also be considered.
- Ability to learn fast, deliver quality work under pressure and an analytical mind with problem solving approach;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools;
- Work on own initiative, prioritise own work and meet deadlines
CVs Emails to be sent to [email protected]
Deadline: 14th August 2020