Personal Assistant (Part-Time)
Zampa Debattista is a full-range corporate service provider with particular expertise in financial reporting & VAT advisory.
Throughout the years, it has built excellent reputation among local and international clients, thanks to its strong values such as integrity, professionalism and dedication.
At the moment, Zampa Debattista is looking for a Personal Assistant (Part-Time) for one of its Partners.
- Prioritising emails
- Handling of appointments, both internal and external
- Planner of work
- Printing of technical documentation and organisation
- Liaison with the secretariat of various committees the Partner sits on
- Organising personal commitments
- Handling minutes of meetings
The ideal candidate is expected to possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent communications skills (speaking and writing) in English.
- The ability to use key IT applications with ease – most notably MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous work experience as a personal assistant in corporate services will be highly advantageous.
If you’re interested, please forward your CV to [email protected]