Applications for the Micro Invest Scheme Are Now Open!
Malta Enterprise may approve a tax credit equivalent to 45% of eligible expenditure in favour of each undertaking. The maximum eligible tax credits shall be capped at €50,000 over any period of three consecutive fiscal years. The percentage of eligible expenditure and/or the maximum tax credit can increase in certain instances.
- Increase in Wage Costs by at least 3%
- Furbishing and Refurbishing of your business premises
- Investment Costs
- Commercial Motor Vehicle costs
Key Changes in 2021
- Costs incurred for the purchase of a commercial vehicle, being new or first-time registered in Malta, having the EES Rating of at least Euro 5, are now eligible;
- Cost of a commercial vehicle which was acquired during 2018 or 2019, which has not been claimed via Micro Invest, may be claimed in 2021, if such vehicle is new or first-time registered in Malta.
The deadlines to apply for the scheme are 24th March 2021 and 26th May 2021 for Self-Employed Persons and for Companies, respectively.
Does your business meet the above Eligibility Criteria? Contact us on [email protected] to benefit from this scheme!